Allianz MiCo – Milano Convention Centre
Viale Scarampo – Entrance Gate 4
In the heart of Milan, right next to Fieramilanocity, just 4 km away from Duomo.
Toys Milano/Bay-B are really accessible, both from the city and from outside of it, even if you’re international.
Milan is strategically placed inbetween the european net of air, road or train transports.
Pick how you want to get there and read the necessary info:
From the beltways that encircle the city, follow the signs for fieramilanocity.
Official Parking for the Show:
Via Colleoni, via RAMPA COLLEONI entrance beside GATE 12A
768 car parks available on the roof of hall 4.
Daily rate for parking:
full day € 15 (for entries before 2 p.m.)
half day € 9 (for entries after 2 p.m.)
For more information:
Do you need real time traffic info?
Line M5 (Lilac), get off at Portello.
More info at:
PRIVATE CAR SERVICE
QUEEN LIMOUSINE & SERVCE is a leader in the industry for years, offers a PRIVATE CAR SERVICE, tailored-made to any need and customer, with multilingual staff (drivers, assistants and coordinators).
tel. +39 06.94446701
You can book a taxi by calling one of the following numbers:
• +39 02.8585
• +39 02.6969
• +39 02.4040
• +39 02.4000
• +39 02.5353
- From the Central Station and from the Milano Lambrate Station: Line M2 (toward Assago Forum/Abbiategrasso) – get off at Garibaldi; continue on Line M5 (toward San Siro) – get off at Portello.
- From the Garibaldi Station: Line M5 (toward San Siro) – get off at Portello
- From the Domodossola Station: take metro Line M5 (toward San Siro) – get off at Portello
- From Linate: Bus 73 (to San Babila) – get off at San Babila; continue on Metro Line M1 – Get off at Lotto; continue on Line M5 (toward Bignami) – get off at Portello.
- From Malpensa Terminal 1: Malpensa Express – get off Garibaldi Station; continue on Line M5 (toward San Siro) – get off at Portello
- From Orio al Serio: Orio Shuttle – to central Station (see BY TRAIN)